44 S. Terry St.

From Historic Huffman Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


S. Terry St. addresses
212225282930-32343543444548495357616266707478

44 S. Terry St.
44Terry.jpg
Photo taken 2004/11/01
Use SingleFamily
Year Built 1892
Lot Size 4800
Square Footage 992
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 1.0
Data 44 S Terry St
Parcel R72 01206 0031
Status
Contact info
See more details for
44 S. Terry St. on Zillow
staticmap?center=44_S._Terry_St.,%20dayton%20oh&zoom=16&size=209x209&maptype=roadmap&sensor=false&markers=44_S._Terry_St.,%20dayton%20oh&wikipleaseshow=the.jpg
Zillowlogo_150x40.gif
© Zillow, Inc., 2006-2012.
Use is subject to Terms of Use
What's a Zestimate?

Contents

General information

Architectural type

Ownership history

References

External links

Enforcement issues


Story

Setting: ,
Recorded by: on

The Aeolian Company.jpg44 S. Terry was owned and lived in by George and Della Ahlers. Mr. Ahlers was a salesman. His son, Daniel, was manager of the Aeolian Co., a company which built the Duo Art reproducing piano, the Pianola player piano, the Weber, Steek, Wheelock and Stroud pianos, the Steinway pianola and the Aeolian pipe organ. The company encompassed 12 factories, eight in the U.S. and four abroad. The also produced the Aeolian Vocalion (known as the greater phonograph) and Vocalion records.


Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Lists/Reports
Categories
Forms
Toolbox